Merkaba Forums
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Forum
 IL PUNTO SU......
 Proving The Quran

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter inserire un messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è semplice e gratuita!

Larghezza finestra:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Modo:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoBarrato Aggiungi Spoiler Allinea a  SinistraCentraAllinea a Destra Riga Orizzontale Inserisci linkInserisci EmailInserisci FlashInserisci Immagine Inserisci CodiceInserisci CitazioneInserisci Lista Inserisci Faccine

Icona Messaggio:              

Messaggio:

* Il codice HTML è OFF
* Il Codice Forum è ON

Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

Allega file
  Clicca qui per inserire la tua firma nel messaggio.

V I S U A L I Z Z A    D I S C U S S I O N E
Sebastian Inserito il - 05 agosto 2007 : 10:24:51
Ciao

Pace sia con la gente di Merkabaweb.

Sono Sebastian, nato di Australia. Ho fatto ricerca sulle denti. Adesso ho voglia di inviare la gente a dio. Ho piu' voglia fare questo che migliorare le loro denti.

Qual'e meglio? Avere denti perfette o avere salvalzione del suo anima?
Addesso, studio il corano, il testo rivelato al profeto Mohammado, una luce che io credo che conferme le altre rivelazioni della tradizione abrahamica.

Io ci credo. Io credo negli angeli, le bibbie, i profeti, e io credo in dio senza vederlo; io credo nel giorno ultimo.

Addesso, faccio ricerca su capitolo 74 del corano. Ho voglia di conoscerlo meglio. Ci ho voglia perche' ho voglia di inviare la gente a conscere dio, e io credo che in questo capitolo ci sono provi che possono auitarme. Dice che il cifro degli angeli e' un testo.

In chapter 74 of the quran, there is the mention of a test. I want to understand the meaning of this test so I can use it as evidence to support the authenticity of the revelation, and thereby invite more people to know god.

Edip Yuksel faccia questa ricerca. Potete vedere la sua scrittura nel internet. Io chiedo voi, pero, il merkaba, chiedere dio e sfruttare la kabbala judaica perche' conoscere informazione su questa ricerca.

Edip Yuksel is doing this research. You can read many things written by him. I ask you though, the merkaba, to ask god and use the Jewish mysticism to see what this confirmation is all about.

Se voule aiutare, per favore, aiutami. Sto chiedendo auito. Sono sincero. Non sono disperato, ma chiedo chiaramente. Auitami perche' io posso aiuto dio.

Io ho fede nel corano, sia con questo provo sia senza. Ci credo. Il corano fa senso. Il corano combaccia con la realta' che c'e' per me. Combaccia con l'alba e le stagioni dell'anno.

Grazie per avere letto. Spero che ci possiamo ricercare in poi. Spero che siete bene e non ci siano dubbi sulle speranze per l'esser umano. Io credo: se vuoi lavorare per dio, egli vuoi lavorare per lei. Io credo nel paradiso e credo nel inferno. Io voglio entrare nel paradiso.

Non ci voglio entrare solo per la frutta che c'e'. Ci voglio entrare per avere la frutta piu' buona: la vicinanza che dio.

Pace sia con lei.

Sebastian Reed
sebastianreed@hotmail.com
10   U L T I M E    R I S P O S T E    (in alto le più recenti)
jaya Inserito il - 14 giugno 2011 : 15:51:44

Hi Sebastian
certo era meglio quando venivi a scrivere d'altro.
Sei diventato un fondamentalismo islamico che non da' spazio a nessun altra cosa e questa è la sorte peggiore che ti potesse capitare.

Preghiamo per te, perchè tu possa liberarti da queste catene.
Gia' ti avevamo dato molte risposte, e pure in inglese ma tu non leggi e non consideri nulla, continui ad andare avanti con l'elmetto che ti hanno messo in testa.
Sebastian il sito e il forum in cui stai scrivendo non si occupano di religioni, la spiritualita' e' un altra cosa e qui i predicatori non sono bene accetti, come gia' ti e' stato detto chiaramente nei post qui sopra.
Quindi non farci perdere tempo a leggere i tuoi dogmi. Il tuo Paradiso e' tutto per te, noi cerchiamo la conoscenza qui ed ora, la verita' dell'anima qui ed ora, l'esperienza diretta qui ed ora. Dio e' dentro di te, dentro di me , scoprilo qui ed ora, perche' mai rinviare ad un Paradiso altrove?
Non rispondermi ti prego. Lasciaci perdere. Buona fortuna!

Sebastian Inserito il - 14 giugno 2011 : 04:12:06
Peace be with the people.

I love Allah more than ever and look forward to the meeting with Him. I live in Indonesia. I have 2 lovely boys. I thank Allah.

I hope I can engage with you better. I have let go of all the magic I ever did. That was only a test from my Lord. I am free from it, now, though. I will never seek the help of objects any more. I only seek God's help.

The angels Harut and Marut taught magic in Babylon and then the faithful picked it up in the time of Solomon. But they were not commanded to do that. It was only a test for them.

========

Allah is our Creator and Sustainer and we owe Him service, devotion, and worship. He is perfect, so I love Him and I feel humble before Him.

I hope you are finding the right path also. The right path is Islam. I cannot lie to you. As free thinkers, maybe you don't like this kind of talk. There are many excuses to run away, but they are not worthy. Paradise is better than whatever the devil promises you. He is a liar, anyway.

===========

I cannot change the message. The message is not from me. It is from God.

The great day will come. We will all stand before God. We will be judged. We will go to heaven or hell.

===========

This is the story. This is real. It is the story of your life. You are alive only to worship Allah and seek his pleasure.

==========

Now, what about the evidence? The evidence is that the Qur'an is the most successful book ever, and the best book ever, and it only repeats a message that we know from days before it and we know in our own souls. The Qur'an's talk is not something new.

Moses outperformed the magicians of Egypt, Jesus bettered the doctors of Greece and Rome, and Muhammad defeated the poets of Arabia.

These are the signs of your Lord. A good person will not turn away from the signs because of personal whims. O people! Turn to your Lord in humble prostration and receive his mercy. He is the Most Merciful.

Praise be to The One God, the God of Israel, the God of mankind, the God of Abraham. He is the God of Muhammad. Praise be to Him.

===========

I thank Him for his blessings and I hope for more of them. Pleas email me at sebastianreed@hotmail.com if you want to.
darika Inserito il - 17 dicembre 2007 : 13:33:45
Peace be with you
i libri rivelati possono sempre essere una lettura interessante ed anche utile, attenti alla manipolazione che ne fanno le varie strutture dominanti. Tu dici che leggi direttamente in arabo.
Ti ricordo che solo poco tempo fa hai detto che lo stavi imparando, quindi quale profondita' di comprensione puoi avere?
A parte che sicuramente non e' stato scritto in arabo moderno per cui...
Leggi pure ma non fare il predicatore.
Ognuno sceglie quello di cui ha bisogno in quel momento!
Le religioni da sole o insieme sono destinate a sparire.
Quindi anche chi predica la loro unione...

darika Inserito il - 17 dicembre 2007 : 13:31:14
Peace be with you
i libri rivelati possono sempre essere una lettura interessante ed anche utile, attenti alla manipolazione che ne fanno le varie strutture dominanti. Tu dici che leggi direttamente in arabo.
Ti ricordo che solo poco tempo fa hai detto che lo stavi imparando, quindi quale profondita' di comprensione puoi avere?
A parte che sicuramente non e' stato scritto in arabo moderno per cui...
Leggi pure ma non fare il predicatore.
Ognuno sceglie quello di cui ha bisogno in quel momento!
Le religioni da sole o insieme sono destinate a sparire.
Quindi anche chi predica la loro unione...

Sebastian Inserito il - 19 ottobre 2007 : 07:46:40
Ciao, peace be with you.

The responses in this thread to my first post (proving the quran) are mostly in the 'free spirit' group - the idea that religion is a control mechanism, and man can be at one with the universe without a religion.

This is theoretically true, but I don't think it's practically true in today's world. Theoretically, yes, practically, no. Which of you built your own computer? Made your own shoes? Educated yourself without a teacher? Learned your theory without a reading a book?

---------> Nobody. Each one of us learned from something that came before us and we use products and services that are made by someone else.

Every member of this community has been given many priveledges by society: education, healthcare, clothing, knowledge, and so on. I think all of this carries a burden. The burden is to the universe, mostly in terms of knowledge, sometimes in a material way.

In theory, you are free and independent of all things, but in practice, you are a human being and you depend on the world, and also depend on the knowledge we have built up over the generations. Thus, as one depends on the race, and the knowledge the race carries, one's salvation depends on the salvation plan of the race.

This argument explains why we need religion: religion provides a way to pay the human spiritual debt. The knowledge we hold has come at a price. The passing of knowledge, even knowledge from enlightened masters, creates a connection to the spirit of the past, a connection to history, and a debt to it.

History is our burden, unless we release all knowledge and go into the forest and start from nothing, then we can really have 'free' spirits - no spiritual debt.

This is my comment. I still read the quran every day and I think it's great. I read it in Arabic and I ignore a lot of scholarly views about it. I think all religions are saying the same thing: worship god and do good deeds. I hope you do that. I'll try.

Love from Sebastian; all glory belongs to god.

I have now put some more opinions at http://sebastianreed.blogspot.com/

niroshama Inserito il - 17 settembre 2007 : 18:27:36

Si pensa che la religione debba ri-legare, riunire l'umanita' a Dio da cui e' stata separata.
Quest' idea di religione e' stata un fallimento in se', non ha riportato l'umanita' alle sue radici ed e' stata la causa di tutti i nostri conflitti personali e globali...

Religion, as a word comes from the Latin re-ligare which means to re-link, or re-ligament.
We get our English word ligament from the ligare part.
And what is a ligament? It is that strong fibrous material that holds the muscles to the bones and allows our skeletal system to function and move.
So religion is supposed to be a way for humankind to relink with its source, joining the soft muscles of our humanity with the skeleton of God.
The idea of religion is to offer a way for humanity to rejoin a Divinity from which it has somehow been separated.
This is so far from the truth it is abhorrent.
It seems to me this idea of religion has been a terrible failure in itself.
It has never completely succeeded in bringing humanity back to its root and in fact "Religion" has been the obvious cause of many if not all our personal and global conflicts.
This is still occurring in the world as I write these words to you .

continua

karam Inserito il - 04 settembre 2007 : 16:23:08
www.freetranslation.com

Throughout history , enlightened individuals walked the earth.
They were conscious of their oneness with the All, even they were living in their physicall bodies.
They taught that we can awaken to the ultimate reality of our unity of All- Entity durimg physicall life.
Somehow, this message has been diluted.
Western religions tell us to behave well so that we will be accepted into heaven. We are even told to fear god, which
emphasizes our sense of separation.
We are not talking about this kind of god here. We are talking about the Whole of All. It embracis everything, rejecting nothing and no one. It is also the definition of Unconditional Love.
Nothing can be apart from the whole of everything. All part together are All- Entity from the viewpoint that hashe most significant reality.
Religion concepts of God usually differ from the concept of All-Entity in that they attribute human quality to God
All-Entity has no personnality because this would imply a human charateristic and thus a lower dimension.
To imagine All-Entity in human term is a misleading.
All -Entity has no individuality. As undivided and unified entity, All-Entity is the pure potential of unlimited possibilities, It Creates.

J.Wolf

ahriti Inserito il - 29 agosto 2007 : 12:27:42

Penso che fare del proselitismo sia un dispendio energetico
e una forma di presunzione di sapere che cos'e' meglio per l'altro.
Portare le anime a Dio? Sara' meglio che prima ci entri in contatto,
poi trasmetterai direttamente cio' che sei!
merevita Inserito il - 10 agosto 2007 : 11:06:00

Hi Sebastian
possiamo vivere la spiritualita' sperimentandola direttamente qui ed ora senza bisogno della lusinga del paradiso o della minaccia dell'inferno.
Nel qui ed ora puoi trovare la certezza al posto della speranza!
karam Inserito il - 09 agosto 2007 : 16:13:42

Religions are human concepts of spiritualiy, not spirituality itself.

Understanding the Grand Design -
spirituality reality's inner life
Joachim Wolf.

Merkaba Forums © 2002 merkabaweb.net Torna all'inizio della Pagina
     Pagina generata in 0,22 secondi.    xmlfeed aspfeed TargatoNA.it | SuperDeeJay.Net | Snitz Forums 2000     

Ciricadoforum.it | Antidoto.org | Brutto.it | Estela.org | Equiweb.it